Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another guy that likes good knives.

1. Default Another guy that likes good knives.

found the forum through google when i was researching dalton knives. nice place, thanks to all who make it possible.

Cool

Let me be the first to welcome you to the Dalton Forums. Stay around and post away and enjoy the site.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Welcome again Ikt..You will like it here!
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhead View Post
    Welcome again Ikt..You will like it here!
    thanks guys! I used to collect Cold Steel when I was younger, but now the mechanical stuff interests me more

Welcome to the band of Gypsy's called the Dalton forum! We all have a love for good knives! Please fill free to ask any questions or make any comments. If you are starting to like Daltons...well you very well might get the collecting bug.

Cheers,

Jay

and the road goes on forever.....

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pete1958 View Post
    Welcome to the band of Gypsy's called the Dalton forum! We all have a love for good knives! Please fill free to ask any questions or make any comments. If you are starting to like Daltons...well you very well might get the collecting bug.

Cheers,

Jay

Thanks for the welcome! I've been looking to pick up one, sent mofo a PM about the red OTF

7. Default

you guys really are like a family here

Default get comfy

welcome -- if i have anything you want,let me know.sorry if i pissed you off. dave

Default ikt

i will see about the maltese redsplash stc and get back to your sorry ass.dave.

Default stc

the sorry ass comment was a joke.if you want this stc , it's yours. let me know. dave
    Attached Images Attached Images