Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dalton Models : Group Five Adjusted

1. Default

He is playimg Santa this year. The knives will be under the tree..
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

What's going on here? I was fixing to jump on one myself, but........

3. Default

4. Default I've recently lost contact with him as well

I understand, by my reading here, that Dave has been having some health issues as well as some health issues within his immediate family. I must admit that is rather alarming to send a stranger payment for an item then have them disappear on ya, but judging from what I've read, he seems to be a straight shooter and since I don't know him personally from Adam, I'll trust that opinion. I hope everything is alright with him and my knife is/will be on the way.
    Clinton

I'm waiting on three Dalton's and I expect they will all arrive. Been down this road before...Al

Dave-
    It will be four weeks today that I paid for the Assassin. Will you please contact me to let me know what is going on with this knife? Thanks!

7. Default

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not been on the forums for a short while, and I read your guys comments that Dave is not do well and in the hospital. That was before I went in for a little out patient surgery myself. Nothing major and healing fine but it put me out of commission for two weeks. But then I came back to find out that Dave appears to be M.I.A. still.

For concern for Dave I called him up but got no answer and his messageboxwas full. This didn't sound good. A minute later I get a call back. He is barely intelligable. But from what I could make out he is just getting back from the hospital and is on some very serious medications and very cloudy. This may be a while before he is able to come back to any function. To say the least his situation is in havock and he doesnt have any help at the moment.

He may be down right now but he is holding his spirts up. He has every intention of making good on some knife deals he has made, and knows some of you guys must be wondering and pissed off. Not knowing I would be too.
    All I can say is practice patience, our good friend Dave is in dispare at the present. There appears nothing I can do to help Dave except give him encouragement.
    Aaron

I can pratice patience with the best of them. What help does he need? my family is from Pennsylvania and if they are close they would lend aa hand if I asked.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Twizzler View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not been on the forums for a short while, and I read your guys comments that Dave is not do well and in the hospital. That was before I went in for a little out patient surgery myself. Nothing major and healing fine but it put me out of commission for two weeks. But then I came back to find out that Dave appears to be M.I.A. still.

For concern for Dave I called him up but got no answer and his messageboxwas full. This didn't sound good. A minute later I get a call back. He is barely intelligable. But from what I could make out he is just getting back from the hospital and is on some very serious medications and very cloudy. This may be a while before he is able to come back to any function. To say the least his situation is in havock and he doesnt have any help at the moment.

He may be down right now but he is holding his spirts up. He has every intention of making good on some knife deals he has made, and knows some of you guys must be wondering and pissed off. Not knowing I would be too.
    All I can say is practice patience, our good friend Dave is in dispare at the present. There appears nothing I can do to help Dave except give him encouragement.
    Aaron
    Thanks for update Aaron. This is more info than I think anyone of us has received. We all want him well and waiting is not the problem. Not knowing was..

10. Default

I had to break off talking with him on the phone my dinner was getting cold and I said I'd call him back which I fell asleep and then it was too late.

Apparently he tried to call me 7 AM and I was asleep. I tried to call him back this afternoon to catch him back but got his mailbox. I'm trying to see if he is alright and if there is anything I can do to help him out, even if to just make a few calls for him. I dont know if his phone is even able to be charged up, if he has electricy or his computer is hooked up. I know the drugs he is on zapps everything out of you completely. He may have just had a few good hours when I happened to call him. I'll try again later or tomarrow, I want to know how he is getting food or needs help with that. Maybe I could arange meals on wheels. I have no idea, just trying to help a friend out. If I know more and can elaborate then I will.

Aaron