Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dalton Models : Group Five Adjusted

Hi Dave-
    I sent the M.O. last Friday (12/02/11). Can you update me on the status of this knife? Your PM in box is full. Thanks!

Default woody

you ain't gettin'shit.broke off tip of roper scaping the barnaces off big mommas's sss. others' action failed due to using md 20--20 as a lubricant.dave.ps keep the baby, faith.ps. you may wake up one day and realize who left your kama in hell. time- travel, both ways, woud be wow-- so trippy.

Sorry, I don't understand. Is there a problem with my payment? I'm talking about the assassin.

Are you ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Moficky View Post
    you ain't gettin'shit.broke off tip of roper scaping the barnaces off big mommas's sss. others' action failed due to using md 20--20 as a lubricant.dave.ps keep the baby, faith.ps. you may wake up one day and realize who left your kama in hell. time- travel, both ways, woud be wow-- so trippy.

Default distrust

like my daddy used to say -- "Rip you off, shoot
    Man, I hardly even know you.!" . dave.

I don't understand. Please advise on when I can expect to see the Assassin shipped. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Moficky View Post
    like my daddy used to say -- "Rip you off, shoot
    Man, I hardly even know you.!" . dave.

6. Default

I think he said he spent the money on some really good weed and will ship the knife when he comes down, next week.

Default Bad Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Scrumpy777 View Post
    I think he said he spent the money on some really good weed and will ship the knife when he comes down, next week.
    Bad answer, Bro. Ed B

I have faith in Dave. He will do the right thing. He must have a lot on his plate right now.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Scrumpy777 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodstock View Post
    I have faith in Dave. He will do the right thing. He must have a lot on his plate right now.
    After smoking all that weed he must have the munchies, hence having a lot on plate...
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Yea, Mo is whacked, but his rep is 100%. Besides, as the good book says "let he who is not whacked, cast the first Dalton"...Al

BTW, Mo where the Hell are my knives????