Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dalton Prod Models : Group One

Default Dalton Prod Models : Group One

All mint . Usps Money Order required. Pm me here or Email at Moficky@aol.com.

#1 : STC / black Dalto Logo and Tiger Stripe model ; satin and serrated blade ; $250.
    #2 : STC / red splash ; Devil face model ; two tone blade ; $260.

#3 : STC / black Maltese flames model ; PROTO ; clip point blade ; $250.

#4 : Medium Cupid / 2nd release with safety ; unique double serrations on blade ; $220.

#5 : Slotted Seal SOF / Camo Splash ; SN 028 ; satin blade ; $160.

#6 : Slotted Seal / Red ; satin blade ; $140.

Thanks for looking, Dave.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fair warning Mo, if you don't respond to inquiries in a timely fashion your post will be deleted......
    Jimbo
    http://www.daltonforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1235696664

Default My Bad

Sorry, Jimbo. Been in and out of the hospital. Cancer bites the bag. Trying my best to catch up now. Situation complicated by robbery of my apartment while in the hospital by bootleg cleaning crew who ran-sacked my collection -- knives everywhere -- still trying to figure out what was taken and what's still left as available for sale. My new postings are all inventory on hand and all inquiries will be responded to promptly. Best Regards, Dave.

Just for the record and not to screw with the thread, but MO is back and has replied to mine. I think everything is cool now....

Quote Originally Posted by Moficky View Post
    Sorry, Jimbo. Been in and out of the hospital. Cancer bites the bag. Trying my best to catch up now. Situation complicated by robbery of my apartment while in the hospital by bootleg cleaning crew who ran-sacked my collection -- knives everywhere -- still trying to figure out what was taken and what's still left as available for sale. My new postings are all inventory on hand and all inquiries will be responded to promptly. Best Regards, Dave.
    I am sorry to hear about your misfortune, both health and knives stolen. Good luck and keep the faith...Al

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Honch0 View Post
    I am sorry to hear about your misfortune, both health and knives stolen. Good luck and keep the faith...Al
    + 1 here!

7. Default

I too heard back from him,darn shame,good guy!
    USAF 62-66
    Land of the free
    Because of the brave.

Default price drop

Dalton Prod Models : Group One

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All mint . Usps Money Order required. Pm me here or Email at Moficky@aol.com.

#1 : STC / black Dalto Logo and Tiger Stripe model ; satin and serrated blade ; $250. $240.
    #2 : STC / red splash ; Devil face model ; two tone blade ; $260. $250.

#3 : STC / black Maltese flames model ; PROTO ; clip point blade ; $250. $240.

#4 : Medium Cupid / 2nd release with safety ; unique double serrations on blade ; $220. $215.

#5 : Slotted Seal SOF / Camo Splash ; SN 028 ; satin blade ; $160. $155.

#6 : Slotted Seal / Red ; satin blade ; $140. $135.

Thanks for looking, Dave.

Default Medium Cupid

Hey Dave, email sent about the Medium Cupid. Ed B

Default Sold American

Meedium Cupid sold. Thanks, Ed.