Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dalton Models : Group Five Adjusted

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Twizzler View Post
    I had to break off talking with him on the phone my dinner was getting cold and I said I'd call him back which I fell asleep and then it was too late.

Apparently he tried to call me 7 AM and I was asleep. I tried to call him back this afternoon to catch him back but got his mailbox. I'm trying to see if he is alright and if there is anything I can do to help him out, even if to just make a few calls for him. I dont know if his phone is even able to be charged up, if he has electricy or his computer is hooked up. I know the drugs he is on zapps everything out of you completely. He may have just had a few good hours when I happened to call him. I'll try again later or tomarrow, I want to know how he is getting food or needs help with that. Maybe I could arange meals on wheels. I have no idea, just trying to help a friend out. If I know more and can elaborate then I will.

Aaron
    If he needs anything let me know. Hell, he can sell the knife to someone else & keep the $ I sent him to get him some help. Tell him I said so! Thanks again
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

2. Default

Update - Dave called me back. He sounds much better than he did yesterday. He sounds like he is getting things in order best he can. I think his message box is full because he has so many important messages he doesn't want to erease, just my thought. His computer still no service.
    He said to give everyone a message that everyone will be getting their knives and he is not ripping anyone off. He is also sorry about everything. Upon the strong offer of help I could try with, he said not really. But he is sounding better and much more articulate.
    I have no idea when he is going to be able to get back on line might be a while. But I get the feeling the knives will go out soon.

I hope this helps anyone out who is having doubts on Dave's motives and wanted to know how Dave is doing.

Something else I should make a little clear. No I'm not getting in the way of anyones arragements, I dont want to go down that road and end up being involved and blamed for anything I have no control over, logicaly. That said I'm not going to try and send any personal messages to him.

Aaron