Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dalton Prod Models : Group One

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhead View Post
    Dave mark that Black STC Maltese Proto ...SOLD.. Money order is in mail!
    He shoots and he scores.... Great buy!
    I was a bit late on this one! Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All mint . Usps Money Order required. Pm me here or Email at Moficky@aol.com.

#1 : STC / black Dalto Logo and Tiger Stripe model ; satin and serrated blade ; $250.
    #2 : STC / red splash ; Devil face model ; two tone blade ; $260.

#3 : STC / black Maltese flames model ; PROTO ; clip point blade ; $250.

#4 : Medium Cupid / 2nd release with safety ; unique double serrations on blade ; $220.sold.

#5 : Slotted Seal SOF / Camo Splash ; SN 028 ; satin blade ; $160.

#6 : Slotted Seal / Red ; satin blade ; $140.

Thanks for looking, Dave.

3. Default

Dave I am confused by your last post? Did you just mean to bump the original thread? I sent you a MO for the Black STC proto & I thought red/ gold one was sold also? PLease advise.
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

4. Default

Dave, Is Santa sending me my STC for Christmas? I have been a good boy..

5. Default

This is getting rediculous..Some communication would be nice. I am a patient guy as long as I know what is going. Talk to us Dave

6. Default

I have not been on the forums for a short while, and I read your guys comments that Dave is not do well and in the hospital. That was before I went in for a little out patient surgery myself. Nothing major and healing fine but it put me out of commission for two weeks. But then I came back to find out that Dave appears to be M.I.A. still.

For concern for Dave I called him up but got no answer and his messageboxwas full. This didn't sound good. A minute later I get a call back. He is barely intelligable. But from what I could make out he is just getting back from the hospital and is on some very serious medications and very cloudy. This may be a while before he is able to come back to any function. To say the least his situation is in havock and he doesnt have any help at the moment.

He may be down right now but he is holding his spirts up. He has every intention of making good on some knife deals he has made, and knows some of you guys must be wondering and pissed off. Not knowing I would be too.
    All I can say is practice patience, our good friend Dave is in dispare at the present. There appears nothing I can do to help Dave except give him encouragement.
    Aaron

7. Default

Thanks aaron, as I said over on post 5 . I appreciate the info. & I wish Dave the best for recovery. It was just not knowing that was upsetting. again many thanks. Dave get well soon!