Thread: Happy Thanksgiving!

Default Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I have really enjoyed the time spent here. And have dealt with some very standup and decent people. Just another thing to be thankful for. Hope all of you have a great day! Ed B

Happy thanksgiving to you to Ed & all my friends here on DF! Travel safe & eat well

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all Dalton Formites and their families...Al

I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving! I also hope that each one of you take just a minute to take it all in....the kids and /or grandkids will never be any younger....and neither will we or our other loved ones. May the sights and the sounds....the memories, live warmly in your hearts forever.
    and the road goes on forever.....

5. Default

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

I've been thinking about that turkey leg for four days, I cant take much more of this.

I've been thinking about that turkey leg for four days, I cant take much more of this.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Sick and Twisted......
    http://www.daltonforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1235696664

Smile Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all a good night!!!

Dick G.

Smile

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Hope your having a good one I sure am.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

My absolute favorite holiday of the year. All the fun of family, friends, and good food, plus we get to play a little football. Happy Thanksgiving!