Thread: 2 Baby Seals - R U Ready for your EDC Dalton!

Default 2 Baby Seals - R U Ready for your EDC Dalton!

Hello Dalton Forums!

2 Baby Seals
    $100 each or $180 for both.
    USPS Money Order or paypal (I cover fees). I cover shipping.

Both have been used and carried. See below for descriptions and pictures. My email is robcelani@hotmail.com. Contact me there to purchase or ask questions.

1. Black Handle
    I purchased this knife used. Sent it back to Rob and he added the pocket clip, fixed the blade play it had when closed and sharpened the blade. When I got it back I carried it and used it. I replaced it with a Phantom Comcat as my EDC a while ago. Ready to let it go to another Dalton collector. Has normal wear from carry such as scuffs, scratches and dings. The pictures show most of it. One condition note, there are some stain spots on the blade. I took a picture that shows a good view. I'm not sure what it is but it's there.

2. Shiny handle
    Really cool knife! Got this in a trade recently. Again it's been carried and used so there is normal wear and tear. The handle is very unique on this, never seen another Dalton like it. Also has the Dalton logo engraved on the blade. One note on this knife. The head of the screw that sits in the handle to adjust the blade play is broken. The blade has a little blade play but only minor and in my opinion will not affect its utility and use.

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

Forgot to add, Trades for other automatic knives considered.

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

Default Sold

Both SOLD!

Thanks Dalton Forums!