Thread: Dalton LTC for sale

Default Dalton LTC for sale

Have a sweet Dalton LTC up for grabs here. Black splash with beadblast blade, marked Proto 04. Blade is razor sharp, the action is buttery smooth and wicked fast, and the lockup is rock solid. The pocket clip is anodized ti and stamped DC USA. The knife has no marks of any kind, and comes in the blue webbing. I would not sell this, but I've caught the FAL fever, and she's not cheap to feed

$100 shipped in the CONUS, Paypal fees included. Will also accept a USPS mo. Any questions just ask, and thanks for looking.

I'll take that poor lonely knife.. I can give it a good home

Let me know what email you want me to send the PayPal to.

Thanks,

Dan

Sold and shipped on the quick, thanks Dalton Forums.

Excellent score. Thew LTC may be the most over looked Dalton. Although not an auto, the action and tight lock-up is right up there with the competition...Al

Yep, it's a kick ass knife. One of my favorite Daltons ever, and not just because it's the only one I can legally carry here. I'll miss her for sure, but that .308 ain't cheap.

And it never hurts to add another Proto to the stable.

Great Score!!!!!!!!!!
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Great knife and great price! Perfect EDC!
    and the road goes on forever.....

All my Dalton's are EMO Hermits that live in my safe and don't get out much Since they are all limited runs, I couldn't bring myself to EDC a Dalton unless it was beaten up already.

I try to keep my Daltons in great shape and they never get used, only played with and appreciated from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by pete1958 View Post
    Great knife and great price! Perfect EDC!

You need to find one runt in the litter and put that one to use. Daltons are meant to be used, built tough, good steel and sharp as hell.

The LTC is an excellent choice. Get yourself a double, they can be had, just might have to pay a few bits more than this one...Al