Thread: LTC 1 Green Splash Serrated Blade

Default LTC 1 Green Splash Serrated Blade

Another Blade I am selling for a good friend of mine, so there will be no price change. Dead mint, bought brand new from big John K, a direct Dalton Dealer.

LTC 1 (Legal To Carry) Manual - OD 2-tone, 7 - 7/8" OAL, Release: 10/2004. This is Dalton's only manual production folder. It is a super high quality knife, perhaps a tad bit ahead of its time as the flippers and speed assist designs are all the fad now. When this one came out, we all figured it would be the first of many manual Dalton production models, given the 1 designation in the name. Unfortunately it was not to be.

The action on this piece is beyond outstanding. It opens with a flick of the thumb stud, as fast as most autos, the liner lock is rock solid and the blade is as tight as as clam's ass. When closed, the blade feels like it is held in place by a magnet, which it is not, I just can't describe it any other way. I have two black and two green LTC's myself, I just love the action on this model.

Last but not least, this one came with a ti pocket clip, which was unusual for this piece. Serial # 079, 1 of 60 produced. Rob often had scales that had serial #'s that did not match the final production numbers.

This will make a great EDC piece if you already have one and if you don't, well then you can add it to your collection at a good price.

$149 shipped UPS Insured w/tracking #, CONUS only, MO or Paypal + 3.5 %.

SOLD...Thanks...Al