Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stainless Steel Pocket Militia

Default SS Pocker Militia

Hey Honch0! Got the Militia this afternoon! First knife I ever got that the little wife thought was neat! I'm not at home so I have to take her word for it! Thank you so very much. Ed B

I don't think it made the production of 50. I'm just going from experiance of the other models. I don't remember this one.....which isn't surprizing!

Great variation of a good model. Heck I bet ya a dozen donuts there where probally less than 10 made, but thats just a wild guess.
    and the road goes on forever.....

I would be interested as well in the total production. We know it's at least three. Probably won't ever know.

Quote Originally Posted by eddiebob View Post
    I would be interested as well in the total production. We know it's at least three. Probably won't ever know.
    I have #6....

Default #3

Looking through some older posts. Dave Harrison had #3. Probably lost forever. Ed B

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by eddiebob View Post
    Looking through some older posts. Dave Harrison had #3. Probably lost forever. Ed B
    I always wonder what happened to all of Dave's Daltons?

He had a ton of them.
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

Default Sweet Knife!

Very cool knife, I don't remember seeing this sales thread but I probably missed many more great deals like this!

Regarding Dave aka Moficky and his collection. I considered Dave a friend. We talked by email and on the phone frequently. I lost touch with him when he had the bad health problems which was about the same time he went crazy on the forum and screwed up on his last few deals here. That's when he ended up getting the permanent ban.

I'm going from memory. I believe he told me his collection numbered in the 400 piece range. I believe maybe up to half his knives got stolen when he went in the hospital.

I called him after about a year (or longer maybe) of not hearing from him. He sounded really sick but still the joking, cool and funny guy he was. I saw the post on the DCC site about him passing away and it was within a couple weeks of that last phone call.

I meant to ask him what happened to the other half of his knives but that topic never came up and I figured we'd email or talk later. I know he had a daughter so maybe she ended up with the knives. They were not on speaking terms for a long time but failing health sometimes brings people closer. Hope that sheds a little light on Moficky and his collection.

As a side note, I was contacted by a proxy for Dave about a deal we did. The guy was going through Dave's notes following up on his last few deals that went bad. He was making sure Dave and I were square, which we were.

Did that same proxy contact members here about the deals gone bad and get those resolved?

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

8. Default

Thanks for info on Dave & his knives. He said once that he was trying to sell some of his knives to leave some $ for his daughter? so maybe she did get the knives..
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

Been away from the forums doing non-knife shit these days and wow this is the first I've heard of Dave's passing. He was a crazy motherfucker but I always liked him and thought he brought a bit of fun chaos and unpredictability to the forums. Cheers to Moficky!

Oh and that stainless pocket mil is sweeeet! Congrats!