Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stainless Steel Pocket Militia

Default Stainless Steel Pocket Militia

Second piece up, selling for a friend, so price will not change.

Stainless Steel Pocket Militia, Serial #8 of a limited run of 50 pieces. Bought new from direct Dalton dealer JK, dead mint condition, never carried, cut with..etc.

Satin polished blade, solid stainless steel frame with engraved tiger, 6 7/16" OAL. Released in 2009, MSRP $295. (I'd take this myself except I already have serial #05).

Another piece you rarely see, in fact, I could not find a picture of this knife anywhere, nor a record of even one sale.

$250, shipped CONUS, UPS insured w /tracking #, MO or Paypal + 3.5%.

I'll take it. PM sent. Take a good look guys 'cause this one won't be leaving Mississippi any time soon! Ed B

Thumbs up

Ed, Great score!

Let me say a little about these knives, they are very rare and are very heavy duty, Just look at the the pictures and note that it has 2 screws on both sides of the handles for a total of 4 making it perhaps the strongest little Dalton folder ever made. I have #4 and I don't think production ever made it to 50 pieces but I could be wrong.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Default Sold

SOLD PENDING FUNDS....Thx...Ed

I agree with my troublemaker friend, Snapper. There were originally suppose to be 50 done in aluminum and 50 in stainless. The Stainless were more than twice as much as the aluminum, which were only MSRP $125 each. In the end, only Rob knows for sure how ended up.

So far we can account for three, Ed's SPF #8, Snapper's #4 and my #5.

Very nice. Congratulations on the buy !

Well, if Honcho and Snapper say its a good deal its a good deal. I know in my business anytime you say stainless or non-mag the price goes through the roof. At this point in time this will be the centerpiece of my little collection. Can't wait to see it! Thanks, Ed B

Lightbulb

Al,
    Post a picture of the spine with blade open so everybody can see how heavy duty it is made. By the way you take some great pictures.
    Snapper

Thx for the compliments. This is a quick pic, put my light box away earlier. But I think you can get a feel for HD nature of this piece...Al

Al,
    Thanks for posting the pics of the spine, now everybody can see how close the screws are in the handle.
    Snapper

SOLD...Thx...Al