Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i am going in for another surgery...

1. Default i am going in for another surgery...

if i do not show back up this time, check purgatory... i will be hanging out amoungst the undead and many of Dalton's ghoulish designs!

Always be positive going into surgery. I have been there a few times myself.

Good luck!

If you need someone to care for Daltons while you are recovering, I am your guy!

Good luck, worst case, I'll see you on the "other side". Only kidding, I'm headed directly downstairs, no purgatory for me...Al

Hell's Razor cuts clean with very little scarring, only problem is they're a pain in the ass to break down and sterilize. Your best bet is to stay away from those doctors, just take a couple shots of whiskey and snip your own balls. ILK

Hang in there Bud.....you'll be better in no time.
    and the road goes on forever.....

Hope all goes well 5150.. We will be waiting here for you get better & get back .. Leave those nurses alone.. unless she hot!

Cool

Good Luck my friend. Hurry back and tell us about it.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

8. Default

im back, thanks for the well wisshes guy's! much appreciated! i will be running circles around my friends in no time at all..

9. Default

I just found this - How it that back surgery going Eddie?

Aaron

Thumbs up

I'm always late with posting, but I have had a couple of serious back ops myself and feel your pain brother. Just try to walk as much as possible and do take it easy.
    Walking a little each day will get you back on your feet in no time. Good Luck & God Bless!!