Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honcho

Default Honcho

To my Partner, the man who got me started in this shit,

Congratulations on the engagement of your daughter, and thanks for having me at the party.....

Rest assured my partner knows how to throw a party, wish you ALL could've been there.

When I took out an RJ Martin to cut my food, I was up-staged by Honcho when he hit the button and out poped an M-9, Hell I didn't know where to hide. Good thing everyone knew us there, as it seemed to be expected.

Honcho, AKA Al, here's wishing your daughter and her future husband all the luck in the world.....

Love you Brother,

JIMMY_MAC
    http://www.daltonforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1235696664

sounds like a good time. congratulations & best wishes to your daughter Al

Default enough said

Congrats. A Good Dad beats.

Congrat's buddy. I remember when my future father in law threatened to cut off my nuts with a knife too. Good times. ILK

Default glad it worked out

had one gals father shoot me twice in the leg with a 22. she loved me, he did not

Quote Originally Posted by JIMMY_MAC View Post
    To my Partner, the man who got me started in this shit,

Congratulations on the engagement of your daughter, and thanks for having me at the party.....

Rest assured my partner knows how to throw a party, wish you ALL could've been there.

When I took out an RJ Martin to cut my food, I was up-staged by Honcho when he hit the button and out poped an M-9, Hell I didn't know where to hide. Good thing everyone knew us there, as it seemed to be expected.

Honcho, AKA Al, here's wishing your daughter and her future husband all the luck in the world.....

Love you Brother,

JIMMY_MAC
    Rest assured, it would not be a party without Jimbo!!! Thx for the kind words.

Got one on the launching pad and one to go. If you see some fine Daltons up for sale around next July, you will now know why...Al

Quote Originally Posted by Moficky View Post
    had one gals father shoot me twice in the leg with a 22. she loved me, he did not

You are fortunate I was not pulling the trigger, cause it would be your third leg that would have been shot and she would not love you anymore

Default al

i surmise you are correct. a walking contradiction. a stranger in a strange land, searching for a home of his own.dave.

9. Default

Jimbo thanks for the anouncment. Good luck to her Al. After the M9 I'm sure he will take good care of her. Hahahahha! If you're daughter has the same values as you do then I'm sure they will do well.

Aaron

Default Congratulations H.

A Brave brave man and am sure a good one or your daughter wouldn't have anything to do with him.

As mine turned 7 recently I've some time to go and am not looking forward to it.

All the best.

Christopher

Might not know a thing or 3.