Thread: New member Kenny

Default New member Kenny

Hello everybody just joined today got my first dalton today as well a stc blue with red veins i think im hooked

Cool Welcome

Kenny,
    Welcome to Dalton Forums. The STC is a great knife to start off with, enjoy it.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Welcome aboard. The STC is a true classic Dalton. No OTF is quite like it...Al

Welcome! I just picked up a STC not to long ago. The first time I handled one I thought it was to difficult to operate left handed and passed. Doesn't seem that bad now, I must of been uncoordinated back then. ILK

Got My 2nd Dalton a Lil whiskey i ordered it from John Kinoff I think im gonna start getting some more mini's got my eye on a couple already wish i had more cash flow

Congrats on your 2nd Dalton. BTW - Old JK is a pisser for sure. Been doing business w/ John for many years now. He is old school for sure...Al

Welcome Kenny. I love me some STC's. I got me one here last week Gold/Red Devil clip point. Enjoy this site these guys are great & knowledge is unquestionable..

Welcome.....Dalton knives can be addicting! Have fun and dont be afraid to ask any questions or make any comments!
    and the road goes on forever.....

9. Default

John is a good guy Kenny. Nice to have you join the Dalton Forum.

Now remember - it didn't happen unless you have pictures. We like good pictures.

Aaron

I should be getting a new phone in a couple days with a better camera ill post some when i get it