Thread: New Member from Arizona

1. Default New Member from Arizona

Greetings, I used to collect Daltons, sold them all off, and now I find myself craving them again. I live in the Phoenix Arizona area and am currently looking for a green jammer since i can legally carry them here.

2. Default

I want a "Trunk Monkey". How much are they?

Aaron

Green Jammer if no luck ask Dave "Moficky" a while back though. Welcome back and good hunting.

Man if you scratch that itch. You may find yourself knee deep into Daltons again. It's a buyers market right now. Welcome back ILK

Default Welcome

Hello Scrumpy777 and welcome!

Just wanted to let you know there's a green jammer for sale right now in the for sale section. Here's the link: http://www.daltonforums.com/showthread.php?t=2486

It's not my knife and I have no connection to the seller, just wanted to help you out. Have fun building that collection back up.

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.