Thread: TI Spikes FSOT

Default TI Spikes FSOT

It's time these beauties went to a better home! Make me a reasonable offer.

Large Ti Spike in mint condition, never carried or used. It has very light handling marks on the titanium and a few tiny pepper marks on the back of the blade. Dalton could easily make this knife look brand new with a trip back to the shop.-$710 shipped

Small Ti Spike in mint condition, never carried or used. One of a kind high polished blade. It has a few very light handling marks on titanium and a few very small acid etch marks around the logo. This one could easily look brand new with a trip back to the shop.-$810 shipped

I will consider trades for AR uppers(especially Alexander Arms 17HMR), Remington 887 tactical, any double barrel shotgun, AK47's, swiss watches(new or vintage), tactical fixed blades with blades larger than 6" and Burnley knives. I will also consider other guns, so let me know what you have to trade.
    Hands break to hone raw energy

Default Pictures

Sorry, forgot pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images

If anyone is looking for the spikes, realize how seldom they come around. I always wanted this model, but when I was buying a lot, their were never any to be had. I miss my old pay check.......

Good luck with your sale Tom, the mirror polished blade is sick.

kk

4. Default

Hi Karson I have to agree these never came up and were battled over in auction when they did. After Bladeauction when a dealer found one or a trade in they would just make a few dirrect calls to several of their better customers so they never made it to any classifieds.

Good luck to the lucky guy.

Aaron

Price drop. Make me a reasonable offer.

Large Ti Spike in mint condition, never carried or used. It has very light handling marks on the titanium and a few tiny pepper marks on the back of the blade. Dalton could easily make this knife look brand new with a trip back to the shop.-$695 shipped

Small Ti Spike in mint condition, never carried or used. One of a kind high polished blade. It has a few very light handling marks on titanium and a few very small acid etch marks around the logo. This one could easily look brand new with a trip back to the shop.-$795 shipped

I will consider trades for AR uppers(especially Alexander Arms 17HMR), Remington 887 tactical, any double barrel shotgun, AK47's, swiss watches(new or vintage), tactical fixed blades with blades larger than 6" and Burnley knives. I will also consider other guns, so let me know what you have to trade.

I will also consider a red splash maltese cross STC clip point(1 of 12) or an OD with canvas micarta scales Jammer in a partial trade.

Large Ti Spike in mint condition, never carried or used. It has very light handling marks on the titanium and a few tiny pepper marks on the back of the blade. Dalton could easily make this knife look brand new with a trip back to the shop.-$675 shipped

Small Ti Spike in mint condition, never carried or used. One of a kind high polished blade. It has a few very light handling marks on titanium and a few very small acid etch marks around the logo. This one could easily look brand new with a trip back to the shop.-$775 shipped

I will consider trades for AR uppers(especially Alexander Arms 17HMR), Remington 887 tactical, any double barrel shotgun, AK47's or a Century AK-74, swiss watches(new or vintage), tactical fixed blades with blades larger than 6", Microtechs and Burnley knives. I will also consider other guns, so let me know what you have to trade.

I will also consider a Dalton red splash maltese cross STC clip point(1 of 12) or an OD with canvas micarta scales Jammer in a partial trade.

Large Ti Spike in mint condition, never carried or used. It has very light handling marks on the titanium and a few tiny pepper marks on the back of the blade. Dalton could easily make this knife look brand new with a trip back to the shop.-$650 shipped

Small Ti Spike in mint condition, never carried or used. One of a kind high polished blade. It has a few very light handling marks on titanium and a few very small acid etch marks around the logo. This one could easily look brand new with a trip back to the shop.-$750 shipped

I will consider trades for AR uppers(especially Alexander Arms 17HMR), Remington 887 tactical, AK47's & AK-74's, swiss watches(new or vintage), tactical fixed blades with blades larger than 6", Microtechs and Burnley knives. I will also consider other guns, so let me know what you have to trade.

I will also consider a Dalton red splash maltese cross STC clip point(1 of 12) or an OD with canvas micarta scales Jammer in a partial trade.

Large Ti Spike in mint condition, never carried or used. It has very light handling marks on the titanium and a few tiny pepper marks on the back of the blade. Dalton could easily make this knife look brand new with a trip back to the shop.-$625 shipped

Small Ti Spike in mint condition, never carried or used. One of a kind high polished blade. It has a few very light handling marks on titanium and a few very small acid etch marks around the logo. This one could easily look brand new with a trip back to the shop.-$725 shipped

I will consider trades for AR uppers(especially Alexander Arms 17HMR), Remington 887 tactical, AK47's & AK-74's, swiss watches(new or vintage), tactical fixed blades with blades larger than 6", Microtechs and Burnley knives. I will also consider other guns, so let me know what you have to trade.