Thread: Hi dalton fans!

Default Hi dalton fans!

Just joined this forum today and enjoying it very much. Been collecting knifes for about 2 years now and has quickly become a passion of mine. Just purchesed my second Dalton today and looking to collect many more in the future. The short time I've been on here im very impessed with all the knowledge and the helpful posts/replys i've seen.

Cool

Welcome to the Dalton Forums...Glad to have you here...Stay around for a while and enjoy it.
    What Dalton's did you recently aquire?
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Glad you found your way to the sick and twisted, feel free to join in and ask questions. There are still a lot of puzzle pieces missing from the Dalton saga, which is part of the draw for some. ILK

Default Welcome!

Welcome glocks8490!

Enjoy and learn.

Dalton has some great collectors who have given us amazing resources and information.

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

Welcome to the Dalton forum. We can always use some new "blood"

You should like this one:

Last edited by Honch0; 08-19-2011 at 09:00 PM.

And one more Glock Dalton:

7. Default

I want a "Trunk Monkey". How much are they?

Aaron

Those glock knives are sweet! Never seen those before.

Default The Glock Clan

One more to complete the set.Highly valued by me, thanks to the medallion donator. Dave.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Moficky; 08-27-2011 at 01:09 PM.