Thread: Lost Souls & Brass Ass (Assassin)

Default Lost Souls & Brass Ass (Assassin)

Hello Dalton Forums!
    Recently did a trade and wound up with some awesome blades. Got 4 sweet Brass Daltons but I can't keep all of them. The first 2 or 3 to sell will be it. Here's a Brass Lost Souls and Brass Ass.

FYI From the Dalton Production #'s:
    Lost Souls total = 63
    Consisting of:
    50 regular (brass frame/Ti inserts/satin blade)
    Brass Ass total = 68
    46 regular (brass handle with satin blade)

Lost Souls- Excellent condition, no defects, includes original white gift box

Brass Ass- Excellent condition, no defects, includes original white gift box

$275 Each, USPS Money Order or Paypal (I cover fees), I cover shipping and insurance. PM is the best way to reach me.

I think the prices are fair but if you don't please feel free to make an offer. Also note I have done a few deals on Dalton Forums as well as JerzeeDevil and BladeForums. I use the same user name (my real name) on those forums. If your not happy with our deal I'll do my best to make it right.

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

Lost Souls is SOLD!

Thank you DaltonForums!

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

Hello Dalton Forums!

One more day then Brass Ass gets listed on other forums.

It's a sweet knife, limited production and unique. In my opinion the Brass Daltons represent some of Rob's best designs and production.

Appreciate your time!

Brass ass is SOLD!

Thanks daltonForums!