Thread: Dalton-nut joined the club.

Wink Dalton-nut joined the club.

Hi Fellow Dalton-lovers,
    I am blueberry,got a nice wife,two kids,a daughter of 13 and a son of 8 and i am a 35 year old overseas big Dalton-lover.I am not going to say where i live(to not break anny rulles you may have) but it's somwhere in the Western-Europe and it's a hell to get those beauty's here!But it's Christmass every time that brown enveloppe is in the mail-box and i can open and admire my latest asset off art!I collect about annything serious.As long as it cut's,axe's,throwingknives,Swordsand etc........ And the rest you wil find out when where talking to eachother!
    Take care
    blueberry

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have quite an array of sharp stuff in your collection. ILK

Default Dalton's As Art

Welcome -- I am simpatico with your position ---- If choice Dalton's are hard to find here in the Heart Of The Beast, I can only imagine the limited market climate overseas. Still, I am always amazed by how many of you Euro-Dudes " get it " when it comes to Rob and his ART. This man's vision and engineering skills have somehow surpassed the mundane, traditional blueprint and taken the" Jack - in -the -Box" technology forward in a new, " Take the Tiger by the Tail " mode to create the next, ascendent level of Autos ! (just add USA Soul , a restless mind, an insatiable muse and a Coil spring to the formula) !! Good luck with your collection and keep us informed, Dave.
    Last edited by Moficky; 07-23-2011 at 07:37 AM.

Welcome and make yourself at home!
    and the road goes on forever.....

I'm late as always, but welcome bro...

Thumbs up

Welcome to Dalton Forums, stay a while and enjoy it......
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.