Thread: 2 Dalton's and a Mtech Twist

Default 2 Dalton's and a Mtech Twist

I spent way too much money this last week so i gotta let a few things go. All prices include shipping via USPS in the CONUS and if you are paying via Paypal i will eat the fee's. I will also accecpt USPS Money Orders. Please post " I'll Take It " followed by a PM or Email

I am pretty new to the Dalton forum but i have lots of good feedback on a few other forums.

1. First up is a Dalton Hook Em side opening auto with a nasty wharncliff type blade ( Upper One In Pic ). I have carried it a few times and used it to cut open some boxes but that's it. Still sharp as hell, fires like a rocket and is in excellent condition. $190 shipped LNIN ( Like New In Net )

2. Next up is a Dalton Warhawk side opening auto also with a nasty wharncliff type blade ( Lower One In Pic ). This one is NIN never carried or cut anything. It has been in the safe since i received it. $200 shipped NIN

3. Mtech Twist Bali in Excellent condition. I have flipped this one a couple times lightly but never used it to cut anything. Comes in the original Mtech box. $50 LNIB

The Mtech Twist is Sold

Price drop

Hook Em= $170
    Warhawk= $180

You need to go upstairs and introduce yourself before selling here on the Dalton Forum. Failure to do so and your post will go into cyber space for ever more......
    Read the rules, you also need to post contact info on your profile.
    It's really not that hard, reading is fundamental......

JIMMY_MAC

YOU HAVE ONE DAY TO COMPLY, CAUSE I'M FEELING GENEROUS....
    http://www.daltonforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1235696664

And these are $SOLD$