Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dalton & Microtech Auto's and OTF's

Cool Dalton & Microtech Auto's and OTF's

Hi, I'm new here on this forum, but I've traded with a few members here via Ebay (before their rules got so obnoxious). Honcho referred me here and that's good enough for me.

Bottom Line... My collection interests have changed, but Dalton Knives Rock!

Below is a list of knives I'm lloking to sell. All prices include shipping USPS Priority Mail to Continental USA Only.

I'm hoping these knives need to find their ways into a good collection... like yours!

All knives are Mint. With either the original webbing or Dalton box depending on the model or the original box for the Microtech's. Kept in my climate-controlled safe always.

These prices should be fair (including the shipping), but let me know if you would like to make an offer. The shipping includes postage paid, AND INSURANCE, to your door in the continental United States.

Paypal is preferred, but I also accept money orders or bank-certified checks.

Email address for communication is bmckinnon11@yahoo.com

KNIVES FOR SALE:

1) DALTON ASSASSIN - Black Aluminum hand with Bead-Blast Blade - 13 ¼” OAL with 6” Blade. Released 10/2003. Asking $175

2) DALTON BATTLE DRAGON - Red with Silver Aluminum Handles with Black Blade - 11 - 7/32” OAL with 5” Blade. Released 8/2003. Asking $200

3) DALTON COMPANION - Liner Lock - AUTO - Aluminum Handle with Black Scales - 9 “ OAL with 4” High Carbon Stainless Bayonet Blade. Released 5/2002. Asking $175

4) DALTON RED DEVIL Safe-to-Carry (STC) OTF - Red Splash Devil Clip Point (1 of 12) - 8-3/4” OAL - Release 10/2002. Asking $275

5) Microtech HALO 2 - Anodized aluminum handle with jimping on both sides for positive grip. 9-3/8” OAL - Closed Length is 5-3/8” - Weight: 3.5 ozT6 anodized aluminum handle. Button lock. - Charging handle. Becoming Very Rare and Hard to Get. In original Microtech Gift Box - Released 9/1997. Asking $400

microtech automatic knife made 2002 partialy serrated looks like halo 5 without the assymetrical bulge on handle halo 5 sells for over 500.00 dollars

6) Microtech Ultratech TANTO OTF - 8.3” OAL - Black Handle T-6 Aluminum - AUTOMATIC OPENING/CLOSING - FRONT OPENER - ACTION: Dual ACTION - AUTO FIRE/RETRACT - Black Serrated TANTO Blade - Pocket Clip - Released 9/2002 - NIB with Papers - Never Carried - Asking $225

The Ultratech knives are back (in a very limited way) with a sleek and subtle new look. The Microtech Ultratech fires in and out automatically via the sliding firing button the the knife's right side. The handle is black anodized T-6 aluminum. The tanto style blade is black DLC finished D2 Tool Steel (plain). The Ultratech has pocket clip and black nylon sheath for easy carry. The action on this run feels exceptional and we think the Ultratech series represents the best out the front bang for the buck.

7) Microtech Ultratech DUAL EDGE Daggar Style OTF - 8.3” OAL - Black Handle T-6 Aluminum - AUTOMATIC OPENING/CLOSING - FRONT OPENER - ACTION: Dual ACTION - AUTO FIRE/RETRACT - BLADE: D-2, .125” THICK, RC 60 - BLADE LENGTH: 3.46” - TRIGGER: 303 STAINLESS. NIB with Papers - Never Carried. Asking $225

Default MT. Halo

Message sent requesting pics of Halo.
    Thanks,
    Abboe

Could we get some photos posted if possible?
    I'm would like to see these myself.

Thanks,

carltond

Default Thank You!

Yo Dukeoforegon, Awesome deal on the Assassin and UT's!

Waiting patiently for my new knives!

Yo DaltonForums everything's been "A OK" with Dukeoforegon so far. I'll report back when I get my new treasures.

Those are fair prices on great Daltons so ask Dukeoforegon for pictures and take a look. Remember he's new here so be patient.

Appreciate DaltonForums, all the good members and of course the Master Maker Mr Dalton.

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

Talking Thanks!

Got my knives today, Assassin and the UT's. Great knives and smooth transaction!

Thanks Dukeoforegon!

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

If you want to email the pictures I will be happy to post them for you.
    It's not a problem and this is all up to you, but I will be happy to help.

My email addy is here: dillcats@hughes.net

Thanks,

carltond / dillard1

Duke

Since some of these knives have sold (or are SPF), can we get an update on what's left please?

Default Updated listing

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your continued interest. My apologies on the lack of updates. I travel extensively in my career so I haven't had a lot of time this past week to post pictures and/or update.

That said, I prioritize shipping and communication via email as i can get the emails on my PDA anywhere in the world. My wife will ship the knives ASAP as I have been doing (typically one day).

I still have the following 3 knives available:

1) DALTON BATTLE DRAGON - Red with Silver Aluminum Handles with Black Blade - 11 - 7/32” OAL with 5” Blade. Released 8/2003. Asking $200

2) DALTON COMPANION - Liner Lock - AUTO - Aluminum Handle with Black Scales - 9 “ OAL with 4” High Carbon Stainless Bayonet Blade. Released 5/2002. Asking $175

3) DALTON RED DEVIL Safe-to-Carry (STC) OTF - Red Splash Devil Clip Point (1 of 12) - 8-3/4” OAL - Release 10/2002. Asking $275

I've been told that these knives may have depreciated over the past few years and that my prices might be too high. I am a serious knife collector and have hundreds of Randall's, art folders, daggars and drop-point hunters. I'm used to the knives "Appreciating" -Vs- depreciating. That said, I'm open to offers. I would be delighted to have these go to a Dalton afficianado who will appreciate them... perhaps as a package deal?

I will try to add pictures when I get home this weekend, but I'm pretty sure you guys know what these are. They are all in their original blue nylon webbing and have been hanging around in my safe since new.

Thanks,
    Dukeoforegon
    bmckinnon11@yahoo.com

Default UPDATE - LOWER PRICE - 2 Remaining Dalton's

I still have the following 2 knives available. I've lowered my prices on these final two. Hopefully these prices are more in line with current values.

1) DALTON COMPANION - Liner Lock - AUTO - Aluminum Handle with Black Scales - 9 “ OAL with 4” High Carbon Stainless Bayonet Blade. Released 5/2002. NOW $145 ... lowered from $175

2) DALTON RED DEVIL Safe-to-Carry (STC) OTF - Red Splash Devil Clip Point (1 of 12) - 8-3/4” OAL - Release 10/2002. NOW $225 ... lowered from $275

I pay the cost of shipping via USPS Priority Mail

Thanks,
    Dukeoforegon
    bmckinnon11@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (99.2 KB, 35 views)
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (99.4 KB, 25 views)

I will take the- DALTON RED DEVIL Safe-to-Carry (STC) OTF - Red Splash Devil Clip Point (1 of 12) - 8-3/4” OAL - Release 10/2002. NOW $225

ILK