Thread: My 2nd Mixed Martial Arts Fight

Default My 2nd Mixed Martial Arts Fight

Thought I'd throw this out for those interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DeESDBjxgU

I've trained in Mixed Martial Arts for about 7 years. Competed in lots of submission grappling tournaments and 3 MMA fights.

This is the video of my second fight. Let me know what you think. Appreciate your time!

Rob

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

AWESOME!!!!!

It was evident you owned him in the first round, your ground game was way too much for him to handle. In the second round you can see he wants no part of any clinch game with you, his kicks looked as if he was just trying to survive, keep you away. Once again in the third he had no answer for you. Once you put him down, he was finished.

Very impressive for only your second bout, you have a future in MMA for sure. Best of luck to you.

Kick ass and take names.....

JIMMY_MAC

PS: Remind me to never piss you off.....
    http://www.daltonforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1235696664

Quote Originally Posted by JIMMY_MAC View Post

It was evident you owned him in the first round, your ground game was way too much for him to handle. In the second round you can see he wants no part of any clinch game with you, his kicks looked as if he was just trying to survive, keep you away. Once again in the third he had no answer for you. Once you put him down, he was finished.
    Thanks JIMMY_MAC, appreciate the encouragement! Good analysis of the fight. It sounds like you watch MMA regularly.

Rob

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

Cool video Rob. Gotta be tuff as nails to step foot in the ring with you. Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by oscar101 View Post
    Cool video Rob. Gotta be tuff as nails to step foot in the ring with you. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks oscar101!

As Jimmy Mac has so aptly described your bout, I will relegate my comments to congratulations and good luck in your next fight....Al

Cool

Good fight Rob!! I seem to recall seeing this type
    of fighting on late nite tv a little while back. was this fight
    televised??

Default Thanks

Thanks for the support Gentleman!

Quote Originally Posted by PIC View Post
    Good fight Rob!! I seem to recall seeing this type
    of fighting on late nite tv a little while back. was this fight
    televised??
    Mixed Martial Arts is on television now and is getting more popular all the time. I think this show was broadcast over the internet but I don't know for sure. It was not televised on regular tv.

Nicely done! Your ground game was the difference in that fight. It totally winded him. Keep us posted on other fights too! What states do you fight in? That would be fun going to one with a bunch of Dalton collectors.

Nice work!!