Thread: Green Driffter Special Incert

1. Default Green Driffter Special Incert

This is a Special issue green g10 Drifter with white micarta incerts. I think it is a one of a kind. Several Special Drifters were made with various different incert material and this is the only one I've seen with micarta incerts, and I have only seen one other made with green g10 handles but there might be a few more. I found this one as a surprise at the 2007 Blade Show a dealer was holding back for the show and I couldn't pass this one up. Really really cool piece to match another model with white micarta scales and there aren't to many other Dalton models with these incerts. Is it possible you can beat Moficy Dave to it I'm not sure, his Drifter collection is the titty titty bang bang.

Offered at 200.00 plus ten shipping and Blade Show gas no back charge.
    PM I'll take it.

Aaron
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Twizzler View Post
    and I have only seen one other made with green g10 handles but there might be a few more.
    The one I was thinking about was Marks with Candystripe. I forgot about his two stags in green g10, so there are a few more out there in green g10. Car repairs unexpected call the help of druming up extra money. If so it would be of great help not nessesity as I'm bitting my nails writting this already.

Thanks Aaron

Default Stone - Cold Steal

Rare and beautiful knife at an excellent price. Dave.

4. Default

A last opertunity for this green g10 Drifter special incert with one of a kind sharp looking white micarta incerts. 200.00 and I cover shipping ground conus. This deal lasts for two days. PM I'll take it you lucky devil.

Aaron

5. Default

Thanks Dave. I'm closing this.

Aaron