Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post a Pic of your ride

Default Post a Pic of your ride

Recently got my daughter a brand new Altima (Grad School present after an under grad full scholarship), got my son a 2000 Honda 5 speed Civic, (1/2 college scholarship present, no brand new car for him!).

Well, now it's my turn. I picked up my new Ride on Dec. 24th. Had an Explorer for 17 years, I tend to maintain and keep my cars. Recently, drove a Caravan for three years that I had originally bought for my wife in 2003. I missed the four wheel drive big time, so here it is, my MDX, and I do love it!!!! The Killer is, two days after I got the car, NY was hit with a world class blizzard, so I really got to put the MDX thru it's paces and I was most impressed with the results...Al

Heres My Turd. Went to the Lumber yard today!! Geeze, Things are Bad. We shoulda Loaded up your Acura Honcho!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    http://www.stabberssteelconnection.c...ex.php?cPath=1

Got Siska's?

Lotsa Knives-No MoneyUSA

Thumbs up

Enjoy the new ride !

I have a 91 Jeep Wrangler Renegade. Only 3000 of them made the model year. This is one of 1000 remaining on the road..

My Jeep website here : www.wrangler-renegade.com here with more information. here are some pic's
    Mama always said life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." Forrest Gump"

Good looking machine...Al

Wink Ride

Here's what mine looks like - would love to get a sidecar for it or find a Ural so the family could all ride together.
    This BMW R1100R was/is my first bike, bought new at the dealer and damn near killed myself learning on the ride home. Lots of fun as long as one keeps ones' head on a swivel as people tend to look through you then pull out.

ghost-57

Might not know a thing or 3.

Very cool Beemer, brings back memories.

My last bike was an R90 S BMW Cafe Racer, factory orange paint, looked like a goldfish but ran like a locomotive. Sold it in 1982 to buy my wife's engagement ring. Well, we all make mistakes...(Only kidding, just in case she ever reads this)...Al

Bummer, we gotta do what we gotta do but sounds like it was a worthwhile trade off, a few years back seems you could pick up a decently priced & in good shape Cafe racer. Not anymore. C.

To be honest, my cafe racer days are over. I rented an Electra Glide while on vacation in Aruba for the day. It was a great ride. My wife actually told me we need another bike after the Aruba trip. I'll retire in about five years, new bike will be purchased.

Now the hard part will be picking one out. I still like those Beemers, but that HD was a hell of a nice ride and a Gold Wing has always been the Cadillac touring machine. So, I have a few years to decide...Al

good thread...my CEO bought the same Acura last fall, and it's a sweet ride. I have to walk by it everyday, as I drive around in my 2000 Civic 5 spd haha (small world). the Honda was a solid car when I got it back in 2007, but 4 years later and it's starting to go south, so I may have a new car at some point this year too. Attached is a pic I took of the local fire dept behind my car (we have a jake in the building I live in), just thought it was a funny shot. Taken with my iPhone so this one is def a bit fuzzy.

Def go with a Harley! That Jeep is a sweet ride too

Honcho,

I don't think Honda has ever recovered since BMW put out the 1200LT which just destroyed peoples conception of what a touring bike could be, esp. Honda GW riders. Take a look, you can't go wrong with a BMW.

Ghost-57