Thread: Post a Pic of your ride

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

good thread...my CEO bought the same Acura last fall, and it's a sweet ride. I have to walk by it everyday, as I drive around in my 2000 Civic 5 spd haha (small world). the Honda was a solid car when I got it back in 2007, but 4 years later and it's starting to go south, so I may have a new car at some point this year too. Attached is a pic I took of the local fire dept behind my car (we have a jake in the building I live in), just thought it was a funny shot. Taken with my iPhone so this one is def a bit fuzzy.

Def go with a Harley! That Jeep is a sweet ride too
    Attached Images Attached Images

Honcho,

I don't think Honda has ever recovered since BMW put out the 1200LT which just destroyed peoples conception of what a touring bike could be, esp. Honda GW riders. Take a look, you can't go wrong with a BMW.

Ghost-57
    Might not know a thing or 3.

buell lightning:

my newest addition, since two winters in a row with an unbelieveable amount of snow!

4. Default

All these nice shinny rides makes me sick. Here is mine and I make no excuesses.

diggen up an old thread!! lets keep it alive!!

several 2 wheelers in the stable. this is far and away my favorite.

Last edited by Diablito; 09-23-2012 at 11:35 PM. Reason: cause i love ducs

Default 2006 e320 cdi

My toy! Diesel sedan. 40 MPG on the interstate. I think everyone has a car in mind they would like sitting in the garage. I was a teenager during the mucle car years and had several but, the MB diesel cars always caught my eye. Didn't take but 30 years to get it! Driven on sunny days only and garaged with a cover most of the time. Ed B

7. Default

My daily driver