Thread: Post a Pic of your ride

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Post a Pic of your ride

Recently got my daughter a brand new Altima (Grad School present after an under grad full scholarship), got my son a 2000 Honda 5 speed Civic, (1/2 college scholarship present, no brand new car for him!).

Well, now it's my turn. I picked up my new Ride on Dec. 24th. Had an Explorer for 17 years, I tend to maintain and keep my cars. Recently, drove a Caravan for three years that I had originally bought for my wife in 2003. I missed the four wheel drive big time, so here it is, my MDX, and I do love it!!!! The Killer is, two days after I got the car, NY was hit with a world class blizzard, so I really got to put the MDX thru it's paces and I was most impressed with the results...Al

Heres My Turd. Went to the Lumber yard today!! Geeze, Things are Bad. We shoulda Loaded up your Acura Honcho!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    http://www.stabberssteelconnection.c...ex.php?cPath=1

Got Siska's?

Lotsa Knives-No MoneyUSA

Thumbs up

Enjoy the new ride !

I have a 91 Jeep Wrangler Renegade. Only 3000 of them made the model year. This is one of 1000 remaining on the road..

My Jeep website here : www.wrangler-renegade.com here with more information. here are some pic's
    Mama always said life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." Forrest Gump"

Good looking machine...Al

Wink Ride

Here's what mine looks like - would love to get a sidecar for it or find a Ural so the family could all ride together.
    This BMW R1100R was/is my first bike, bought new at the dealer and damn near killed myself learning on the ride home. Lots of fun as long as one keeps ones' head on a swivel as people tend to look through you then pull out.

ghost-57

Might not know a thing or 3.

Very cool Beemer, brings back memories.

My last bike was an R90 S BMW Cafe Racer, factory orange paint, looked like a goldfish but ran like a locomotive. Sold it in 1982 to buy my wife's engagement ring. Well, we all make mistakes...(Only kidding, just in case she ever reads this)...Al