Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: made in china

The wrong place for an european to speak, but cheap-products/cheap-prices apart, i've never understood the fashion in USA, first market in value if no longer in volume, for glock, sig, bmw, mercedes when you have such names as colt, S&W, Cadillac, lincoln, dodge or chevrolet. . . From this side of atlantic, same problem shamelessly denied by our politics and 'economist' (like if economy could be a real science, as physics and complicated by the european market (they say what they want, thinking of the future of my kids, i prefer 22% of unemployment in Berlin than in Paris where i live)

.... And nothing beats, after a hard-day of work, a us postal service package with a Dalton knife inside, paid in dollars with my euros, in my letter box.

Default Btt

BTT

Lets hear from some new guys.

Or Moficky at least.

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.