Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Michigan

Thumbs up Hello from Michigan

Just discovered this forum from the Microholics forum. I do not have a huge collection of knives but do have a dozen Microtech's, Spyderco's, Kershaw's, SOG's, and Protech's. I have always admired the Dalton's and am developing an itch to procure one. I have been "lurking" for a few nights now and figured I'd take time to post a hello. Being in Michigan, I usually do not carry an automatic... but my everyday EDC's are a SOG Twitch XL (weekdays) and a ZT-301 (weekends)... both are bad-ass assisted openers which are legal for carry in Michigan. I carried my Ultratech for a while but figured it's not worth losing if confiscated by law enforcement... My automatics are for "around the house". My next knife will probably be a Dalton OTF. Cheers from the Detroit area!

Cool Welcome MojoMarine

Welcome MojoMarine, I've been waiting for you to sign in. If your going to get into Dalton's this is the place to be.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapper View Post
    Welcome MojoMarine, I've been waiting for you to sign in. If your going to get into Dalton's this is the place to be.
    Cool. I am just taking it all in for now. I am not one for the wild cross or hell's fire designs, but the traditional designs are catching my eye.

Rob

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MojoMarine View Post
    Cool. I am just taking it all in for now. I am not one for the wild cross or hell's fire designs, but the traditional designs are catching my eye.

Rob
    I hear that...I have some but definetly not my favorites. Good luck with your search for your first new Dalton.

Bob
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Welcome to the forum!
    and the road goes on forever.....

Welcome MJM. We love new members, so get comfortable and enjoy yourself...Al

Thanks guys.

Welcome, and do enjoy your stay. Some cool cats around here....

Talking Hello From Clinton Twp

Well this is a little strange I just logged in and see a post from my city. Well I've been a dealer for 25 years and have been on all the forums for years and I can't say this has ever happened, WELCOME! I know the feeling about LEO's here , I carry an auto always and got pulled over coming back from a show at Gibralter and had a box in between my seats in my van with all my expensive auto's that I won't leave there overnight and I take in the house with me to make a long story not so long they took all my auto's I also had over 100 of my good Swords and folders and they asked for my business license which I've never carried in 25 years and don't know anybody that does. They said come in the station during the week with your business license and they would give them back. When I went back they had mysteriously disappeared even though I had the form they gave me, so half the township are now carrying my knives. I even had the auto purchase forms in the box and they took those too.Well welcome and if you ever have a question or need something drop me a email.
    captainclean@wowway.com Brian

Quote Originally Posted by MojoMarine View Post
    Just discovered this forum from the Microholics forum. I do not have a huge collection of knives but do have a dozen Microtech's, Spyderco's, Kershaw's, SOG's, and Protech's. I have always admired the Dalton's and am developing an itch to procure one. I have been "lurking" for a few nights now and figured I'd take time to post a hello. Being in Michigan, I usually do not carry an automatic... but my everyday EDC's are a SOG Twitch XL (weekdays) and a ZT-301 (weekends)... both are bad-ass assisted openers which are legal for carry in Michigan. I carried my Ultratech for a while but figured it's not worth losing if confiscated by law enforcement... My automatics are for "around the house". My next knife will probably be a Dalton OTF. Cheers from the Detroit area!

http://www.stabberssteelconnection.c...ex.php?cPath=1

Got Siska's?

Lotsa Knives-No MoneyUSA