Thread: Sob ii

Default Sob ii

SOB II, never sharpened, never used, always stored open.
    shawntuck1@yahoo.com

pics of the knife.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Still here for the taking.

Default price drop

price drop 150.00

still available

How has no one bought this????????? $150 for that knife is a steal, I'm almost thinking about buying this out of principle....I really don't need two of the same knife but that is a great price. One of the new guys needs to snag this.

kk

I thought the prices were good but apparently the recession is still in session.

Quote Originally Posted by daltonsonly View Post
    How has no one bought this????????? $150 for that knife is a steal, I'm almost thinking about buying this out of principle....I really don't need two of the same knife but that is a great price. One of the new guys needs to snag this.

kk
    This is so true. I just dropped a ton or I would be on it.

It is too bad all of the history of the old forum is elsewhere. Much of the lore and the real story behind how damned impossible it is to get these short run, and "one run only" knives is lost in the KFC "pay for 90 day" bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by mndart View Post
    This is so true. I just dropped a ton or I would be on it.

It is too bad all of the history of the old forum is elsewhere. Much of the lore and the real story behind how damned impossible it is to get these short run, and "one run only" knives is lost in the KFC "pay for 90 day" bullshit.
    Dad always told me that nothing stays the same forever....this time will pass. I can't help thinking that deals like this one will leave somebody kicking themself later for not jumping on now.
    and the road goes on forever.....