Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hi there. Another new guy here.

I'm pretty new to the Dalton's. I have only recently purchased a dog face and a few pair of Knuckles.

I primarily collect Knuckles but also have a respectable collection of automatics.

As far as the Auto's, I really like the contemporary Stiletto style but usually pick up what ever catches my eye along the way.

My discovery of the Dalton line has me impressed with the quality and variety of style. I love the hard core edge!

I'm looking forward adding some new life to the old collection.

Welcome to the Sick and Twisted.....

Let's see some pics of your knucks, and blades......

Jimbo
    http://www.daltonforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1235696664

Welcome to the madness. If you like the Stiletto style, a Dalton Companion might be right up your alley. Josh over @ PVK has a nice picture gallery of past pieces he has sold. http://www.daltonknives.com/ a few pictures of Companions. Can you post a pic of your knucks? I'd like to see your collection. ILK

Default Stillettos

To me, it's a matter of technology -- old ones were confined to a relatively weak-assed leaf spring capable only of a skinny blade,anemic kick-out, while the newer coil-fired autos can rock your wrist with bigger,freakier blades (try an Experimental Packer-- no leafspring ever made could boot that belly blade).Ain't nuthin' but a Sprang Thang !! Dave.

Default Stiletto

I saw the Companion and know that it is one I need to have. I already posted it in the wanted to buy section. Love the silver and blue: very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Mwoody View Post
    I saw the Companion and know that it is one I need to have. I already posted it in the wanted to buy section. Love the silver and blue: very nice!

Welcome aboard. You have good taste in the Companion variant. The blue model is a favorite of mine as well...Al