Thread: FS: Dalton Kilroy Pro II

Arrow FS: Dalton Kilroy Pro II

Up for grabs is a Kilroy Pro II with blue net in MINT condition with a double DD on blade. Recently oiled and in perfect working order. Never carried or sharpened. Asking $300.00 USD PayPal accepted at no extra charge.

Shipping also included. ConUS shipping only. I'm unable to take pics, however, I found this pic on the net which accurately reflects the piece. Sorry for the size of the pic. It fires strong and hard!!! Please e-mail me with any questions or concerns.

Dick G.
    rwg2427@roadrunner.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by RWG View Post
    Up for grabs is a Kilroy Pro II with blue net in MINT condition with a double DD on blade. Recently oiled and in perfect working order. Never carried or sharpened. Asking $300.00 USD PayPal accepted at no extra charge.

Shipping also included. ConUS shipping only. I'm unable to take pics, however, I found this pic on the net which accurately reflects the piece. Sorry for the size of the pic. It fires strong and hard!!! Please e-mail me with any questions or concerns.

Dick G.
    rwg2427@roadrunner.com
    Edit to correct: It is a Kilroy Pro I Proto with the P and DD on the extra thick .165 blade...very unique piece which may be "one of a kind" I started a thread some time ago and if you type in Kilroy Pro I in the forums search engine there was a discussion on this most unique piece. I paid $350.00 according to my notes I just found but would accept $300.00 USD as stated above. My bad;-)

3. Default

OK, Rick I will take it.... Please send me your Paypal E-mail address . I want to wish You and Your family A Happy and Healthy New Year and May 2011 Be Your Best Year Ever. Also when you want to sell some of your ASP's please let me know.

Best regards,

Steven

Smile

Steven,

I just sent a pm with my PayPal address. This one is Sold!!!

Dick G.

5. Default

Dear Dick,

Money sent via Paypal as a gift so there is no fee for you. Have a wonderful night and a great day tomorrow. Thanks again and I look forward to receiving my new knife.

Best regards,

Steven

Smile

Hi Steven,

Funds received! I'll ship her ASAP! Thanks and have a great day. All my best.

Dick G.

Smile

Shipped UPS Overnight for tomorrow delivery guaranteed by 3pm. Thanks again Steve. All my best.

Dick G.