Thread: Hello from Tobacco Road

Thumbs up Hello from Tobacco Road

Hello, Iceman from eastern North Carolina via New Jersey. I'm rather new to the scene, so I'll be reading and enjoying, trying to gleem some knowledge from y'all. USA

Welcome Iceman, looks like a nice place with alot of familiar faces.

Good to see you here Ice, how's Jake doing? Tell him I said Hi....

Jimbo
    http://www.daltonforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1235696664

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Hello, Iceman from eastern North Carolina via New Jersey. I'm rather new to the scene, so I'll be reading and enjoying, trying to gleem some knowledge from y'all. USA
    tobacco road is where I grew up, God's country!USA
    good to see you over here bro!
    -J. Knight

Quote Originally Posted by JIMMY_MAC View Post
    Good to see you here Ice, how's Jake doing? Tell him I said Hi....

Jimbo
    I sure will Jimbo. He misses those JD meetings. He's hooked though. We're working on a bug out bag. He tries to take everything that gets delivered. Jake does well for someone with no money!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    I sure will Jimbo. He misses those JD meetings. He's hooked though. We're working on a bug out bag. He tries to take everything that gets delivered. Jake does well for someone with no money!!!

B.O.B.? Any chance of getting pics or thoughts on what you think is important in it? Been thinking of one myself.

Hello John:

Miss seeing you at those JD knife meetings. Welcome aboard and enjoy the Dalton nuts that reside here...Al

Quote Originally Posted by Honch0 View Post
    Hello John:

Miss seeing you at those JD knife meetings. Welcome aboard and enjoy the Dalton nuts that reside here...Al

Thanks Al.

I need to schedule a trip to NJ that will coincide with the 3rd Sunday of the month. USA