Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kk

Default kk

All - I'm Karson and have been collecting for probably around 6 years. I can remember getting hooked on Daltons fairly well.....one local guy was getting a few daltons at the gun show and I would buy them when he had some, usually not often so it was fairly easy to get one here and there. Then another guy I met who had been buying daltons from the same gentleman before me, really got me hooked around Christmas time, he sold me his collection. It consisted of a: Cupid Miltia, 2 - Arc Angel, Scorpion and a mini cupid. Pretty nice group to really start things off, I believe I paid $550. I then sold one of the Arc's that showed minor wear for around $200 on ebay. Pretty good deal, the 1999-2000 models that I bought, are still some of my favorites. Now, 6 years later I have around 80 or so Daltons!

kk

2. Default

Hey Karson, Welcome, PICTURES PLEASE!

I see your going to be adding a Boat Tail soon. Nice score. ILK

Default Hey man!

Long time no see -hope all is well with you and yours.

Bill
    "Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your reputation; for it is better to be alone than to be in bad company." George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by cmb View Post
    Hey Karson, Welcome, PICTURES PLEASE!
    Welcome- +1 on pics

Hey Karson,
    Good to see you here.....

Post some pics, we love pics

Jimbo
    http://www.daltonforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1235696664

Here is a pic, may have posted it before on knifeforum.

kk
    Attached Images Attached Images

See you next weekend at the show!

I didn't even realize it was next weekend, I will see if I can my brother to ride with me and head over there.

kk

Great pic,Mr.KK.First time I have ever seen a Giant Cupid clone.Oh, those clever Orientals --almost had me fooled! .Dave.