Thread: Just heard

Red face Just heard

I'm going to be a dad!

We are scared and happy.
    “To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time.”

Leonard Bernstein
    American Conductor, Composer and Pianist.

Thumbs up

HEY!! Congratulations to you and the Miss's Jeep, Jeep. Catch up on your Sleep now while you can
    http://www.stabberssteelconnection.c...ex.php?cPath=1

Got Siska's?

Lotsa Knives-No MoneyUSA

Thanks Stabber!
    “To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time.”

Leonard Bernstein
    American Conductor, Composer and Pianist.

4. Default

that is awesome! Seeing my daughter being born was an image I will never forget, if I lived to be 1,000.

paul
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. Orwell

http://www.tdeknives.com/

You are in for a life changing experience. I'll give you one piece of advice:

"You get out what you put in." A parent is everything to a child. It's a demanding responsibility, but also the most rewarding experience you can ever have. My kids are 19 & 23 and they mean the world to me.

Good luck and enjoy the journey...Al

Default Nothing Quite Like It

Congrats, Jeeper-Mon !! So now we know what you and the ol' Lady have been up to during your recreational time. Buckle-up, my friend -- you are in for the most difficult/rewarding ride of a lifetime. Enjoy every fleeting moment of parenthood -- it goes by in hyperspeed. Dave.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Congratulations! Best thing I ever did (next to marrying my wife). It is demanding and time consuming but once you get a grasp on it, they are a blast to be around. Especially if they share your love of knives (and camping, fishing, hunting, guns,...)!
    Attached Images Attached Images