Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: newbie checkin

1. Default newbie checkin

I don't know where this forum was in my searches for Dalton I never saw it. but anyway I'm here now, been on microholics for years, known as MEW wherever I go on forums, guns/knives etc. Just bought my first Dalton today, (I know, pretty lame) but I waited to get the one I've been looking for a Battle Bones. can't wait to open that baby up!!!USA

Welcome, glad you found the joint. Battle Bones is a nice first. If you like the Battle Bones, the Battle Dragon is a nice compliment. ILK

Welcome Mew, glad you found us. If you like the Battle Bones, ILK is right, the Battle Dragon and the Large Assassin would be right up your alley.

Welcome to the Sick and Twisted....

Jimbo
    http://www.daltonforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1235696664

4. Default

My first one was the Battle Dragon, wicked fast for it's size.......like me Anyway, I'll probably look for a full sized Assassin or maybe even a Protech Brend #1,they're a fast out the side opener with a just under 5 inch blade,even serated for just over $200.The Protech would be my "settle for knife" if I find I can't afford the $300 everybody has to have for Assassins!

A lot of Daltons have been surfacing lately. The ecomomy can make people do mad things. Give it a little while maybe one will surface more in your price range. I wish my pockets were a little deeper right now. I've seen quite a few knives I'd like to buy just because there priced to move. ILK

6. Default

Well, my buddy John Kinoff came through for me again, found a mint Assassin in black handle for $250 shipped.That should calm me down for a little while,if I want to stay married it WIIL calm me down for a little while!

7. Default Yep

absolutely love the large assassin.don't particularly like splash so I avoid that. I want a battlecat and a battledragon. I just saw a battlecat go for some rediculous price recently. just can't seem to be there when it happens. just my usual bad luck I guess.USA

8. Default

Nope, I'm with you on the ''splash'' handles, not my thing, but I'm sure there are those who wouldn't have the plain handles either.Normaly I carry my automatics "fired" in my sheath,that way just pulling it out opens it. THAT won't happen with the Assassin!

Quote Originally Posted by cmb View Post
    Well, my buddy John Kinoff came through for me again, found a mint Assassin in black handle for $250 shipped.That should calm me down for a little while,if I want to stay married it WIIL calm me down for a little while!
    Mr.K seems to have the best selection and some older models that are harder to find. I see he just posted some Pushers and fixed blade Hooker.

I'll bet Mr.K is tired of being bugged about the release date of the mythological MONKEY KNIFE.Dave..