Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Been too long......

Talking Been too long......

since I have contacted some of my old friends here. Keep up the good work, the forum looks great. And hello to anyone I don't know here.

I'm all over the internet, on ebay, BF, KF, youtube, FB and the USN. It all started when I started collecting production knives around the late nineties and I think you guys know where it goes from there. At any rate, I've done hundreds of deals over the years, all with happy endings.
    Last edited by UltraReef; 05-16-2010 at 10:49 PM.

Glad to see you surfacing on this Forum,old friend. As I recall many a "Grail" Dalton has passed through your hands, at one time or another. Hope you keep the 'For Sale" action hopping by posting some of your cherry oldies. Best regards, Dave.

Nice to see some of the older collectors like you come back.....we need you!
    and the road goes on forever.....

Good to see you Earl, how the hell are you? You're right, it has been way too long. Hope you are well my friend.

Jimbo
    http://www.daltonforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1235696664

Thanks for warm response guys. I'm doing great, thanks for asking.

I do miss some of those grails, but sometimes you have to give someone else a chance to enjoy it.

Hello Earl - Welcome back. We need some "old Blood" to go with our newer collectors. We have a great group of Dalton hoarders here. Reminds me of when I joined KFC. The senior collectors kept the Forum informative for the newer guys, like me at that time.

For the Record, Earl had one Hell of a Dalton collection and was a mainstay on the original Forum.

I hope you stick around. You never know, Daltons have a way of getting in your head...Al

Yea buddy.....I plan on hanging out for a while.

Here's a pic from the old days. Look close guys, you will probably see a knife or two that you own in this pic.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by UltraReef; 05-16-2010 at 12:52 AM.

Talking

Hey Earl!!! good to see you here!!!
    stick around! the fun has just begun!!

OUTSTANDING group of Daltons!!!

Smile

Wow! Nice collection there!
    One day <---(dreaming) O, and welcome.
    “To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time.”

Leonard Bernstein
    American Conductor, Composer and Pianist.

Smile

Welcome...great old collection shot!!! With most kindest regards.

Dick G.