Thread: I am New to This Site ... I want to Introduce Myself

1. Default I am New to This Site ... I want to Introduce Myself

I am a knife collector for many many years and most of them I have given away over the years but in the last five years I started to collect automatics.

I am a member in good standing at Jezeedevil.com and I have now joined Dalton Forums as I have four Daltons so far and have two more on order.

Live in Brooklyn, New York and I am in the Broadcast TV Business as the Gear-man or Display- man. Looking forward to talking to you all and trading with you.

Steven

Thumbs up

Steven,

Welcome aboard bro...nice to see a fellow DEVIL in da house of the sick and twisted.

Dick G.

Cool

WELCOME Steven! Good to see you here!!

Default Welcome

Hey,Steven -- Glad you are here. If you dig Daltons, this be de place. Don't know what a TV "Gear Man" does, but I hope it involves removing your trousers or making lots-o-money. Dave.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome aboard. Have you ever attended the Empire Knife Club meeting held in Brooklyn?

Howdy! Good to see a fellow broadcast man...

Welcome Steven! Make yourself at home and don't be afraid to ask any questions or share any comments. There is nowhere on the net that has anymore information about daltons than here.

Jay
    and the road goes on forever.....

Welcome Steven!

Steven's a good name.

Seeya around
    Steve. aka Steven, aka (when three or more Steven's) Stevo.
    “To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time.”

Leonard Bernstein
    American Conductor, Composer and Pianist.

9. Default

No I did not get the location fast enough and will try to the next one or the one after but I have a busy schedule the next week weeks but maybe after Infocomm in Las Vegas on June 12th. I really would like to go and was sorry I missed this past Wednesday but there is always the next time.

Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome here .... Steven

Welcome aboard Steven,

Glad to see you're snatching up some cool pieces.

ghost-57
    Might not know a thing or 3.