Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Satinless STC For Sale

Talking Stc

Probably some SAP who the seller saw coming $ paid waaaaaay too much.

Im sure youll change youre tune in a few days!!

On second thought, im sure the seller will be happy to give a full refund!!

Wink Over my dead body!

Fuggetabout it! It's the centerpiece of my collection.

Charleslee I bet you could sell that SS STC for 50% more than you paid for it. If I hadnt spent a huge chunk on my two BPs when n8vyc had this one for sale, I would have grabbed it back then. Dont recall another being for sale since...

Thumbs up Ss stc

I know - I love that knife. I'm grateful big time to Mariano!!!

Quote Originally Posted by corjzg View Post
    Charleslee I bet you could sell that SS STC for 50% more than you paid for it. If I hadnt spent a huge chunk on my two BPs when n8vyc had this one for sale, I would have grabbed it back then. Dont recall another being for sale since...

you man... youre messing up my mojo. i was juuuust about to get it back! now youre making him think its got a 50% mark-up. Charles, dont listen to this ol fool. he has obviously suffered a few blows to the head.

hahahah. glad you like. its your EDC right?

Quote Originally Posted by corjzg View Post

yo man... youre messing up my mojo. i was juuuust about to get it back! now youre making him think its got a 50% mark-up. Charles, dont listen to this ol fool. he has obviously suffered a few blows to the head.

hahahah. glad you like. its your EDC right?

Talking How about you?

Maybe YOU suffered a few blows to the head-you're double posting! What, you drop that old geezer's trike we know you ride around down there in the 55 & older retirement community? Probably crashed the thing into the shuffle board court. Shame-shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Charleslee View Post
    Maybe YOU suffered a few blows to the head-you're double posting! What, you drop that old geezer's trike we know you ride around down there in the 55 & older retirement community? Probably crashed the thing into the shuffle board court. Shame-shame.

You bot me on that one... Had me laughing out loud in the living-room.