Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rare Daltons

Default Rare Daltons

1)One of a kind Titanium Phatom Comcat, this is the only one like it. I bought it new from the Daltons is 2005, it has a heat treated titanium handle with six skulls engraved on the front scale and three on the back scale and heat treated clip, satin part serrated blade. New, never carried or used in excellent condition. I really hate to let this one go-$650 shipped

2) Interrogator Knuck-O-The-Irish Damascus blade one of six made, never used or carried, very light tarnish on the handle that I will clean off before shipping it-$500 shipped

3) Titanium Guardian Angel, never used or carried, very light scuffs on titanium handle that can be fixed by Dalton with a trip to the shop-$500 shipped

No trades at this time. Make me a reasonable offer, I need to fund something else right now.
    Money order or paypal + fees.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hands break to hone raw energy

damn....tom, that phantom is nasty..it got the serious treatment.

kk

Default Price drop

Price drop.

1)One of a kind Titanium Phantom Comcat, this is the only one like it. I bought it new from the Daltons is 2005, it has a heat treated titanium handle with six skulls engraved on the front scale and three on the back scale and heat treated clip, satin part serrated blade. New, never carried or used in excellent condition. I really hate to let this one go-$635 shipped

2) Interrogator Knuck-O-The-Irish Damascus blade one of six made, never used or carried, very light tarnish on the handle that I will clean off before shipping it-$490 shipped

3) Titanium Guardian Angel, never used or carried, very light scuffs on titanium handle that can be fixed by Dalton with a trip to the shop-$490 shipped

No trades at this time. Make me a reasonable offer, I need to fund something else right now.

Default Price drop/trades

Price drop.

1)One of a kind Titanium Phantom Comcat, this is the only one like it. I bought it new from the Daltons is 2005, it has a heat treated titanium handle with six skulls engraved on the front scale and three on the back scale and heat treated clip, satin part serrated blade. New, never carried or used in excellent condition. I really hate to let this one go-$620 shipped

2) Interrogator Knuck-O-The-Irish Damascus blade one of six made, never used or carried, very light tarnish on the handle that I will clean off before shipping it-$480 shipped

3) Titanium Guardian Angel, never used or carried, very light scuffs on titanium handle that can be fixed by Dalton with a trip to the shop-$480 shipped

The only trades at this time would be a set of BUIS, high end tactical scope or LaRue accessories. Make me a reasonable offer, I need to fund something else right now.

Default price drop

Price drop. Make me an offer.

1)One of a kind Titanium Phantom Comcat, this is the only one like it. I bought it new from the Daltons is 2005, it has a heat treated titanium handle with six skulls engraved on the front scale and three on the back scale and heat treated clip, satin part serrated blade. New, never carried or used in excellent condition. I really hate to let this one go-$575 shipped

2) Interrogator Knuck-O-The-Irish Damascus blade one of six made, never used or carried, very light tarnish on the handle that I will clean off before shipping it-$460 shipped

3) Titanium Guardian Angel, never used or carried, very light scuffs on titanium handle that can be fixed by Dalton with a trip to the shop-traded

The only trades at this time would be a set of BUIS, high end tactical scope or LaRue accessories. Make me a reasonable offer, I need to fund something else right now.

Price drop. Make me an offer.

1)One of a kind Titanium Phantom Comcat, this is the only one like it. I bought it new from the Daltons is 2005, it has a heat treated titanium handle with six skulls engraved on the front scale and three on the back scale and heat treated clip, satin part serrated blade. New, never carried or used in excellent condition. I really hate to let this one go-$550 shipped

2) Interrogator Knuck-O-The-Irish Damascus blade one of six made, never used or carried, very light tarnish on the handle that I will clean off before shipping it-$425 shipped

3) Titanium Guardian Angel, never used or carried, very light scuffs on titanium handle that can be fixed by Dalton with a trip to the shop-traded

The only trades at this time would be a set of Troy BUIS, high end tactical scope or LaRue accessories. Make me a reasonable offer, I need to fund something else right now.

Default Final price drop

Final price drop. Make me an offer.

1)One of a kind Titanium Phantom Comcat, this is the only one like it. I bought it new from the Daltons is 2005, it has a heat treated titanium handle with six skulls engraved on the front scale and three on the back scale and heat treated clip, satin part serrated blade. New, never carried or used in excellent condition. I really hate to let this one go-$525 shipped

2) Interrogator Knuck-O-The-Irish Damascus blade one of six made, never used or carried, very light tarnish on the handle that I will clean off before shipping it-$410 shipped

Make me a reasonable offer, I need to fund something else right now.

Default Memorial Sale!

Memorial Sale! This sale is only good through Monday the 31st at midnight, after that they go back into the safe and are no longer for sale.

1)One of a kind Titanium Phantom Comcat, this is the only one like it. I bought it new from the Daltons is 2005, it has a heat treated titanium handle with six skulls engraved on the front scale and three on the back scale and heat treated clip, satin part serrated blade. New, never carried or used in excellent condition. I really hate to let this one go-$490 shipped

2) Interrogator Knuck-O-The-Irish Damascus blade one of six made, never used or carried, very light tarnish on the handle that I will clean off before shipping it-$390 shipped

Money order or paypal + all fees.

Pm sent on that phantom

pp sent waiting on payment to be accepted