Thread: Spf irish luck

Default Spf irish luck

SPF IRISH LUCK Limited edition 25 made
    NIN, has a fine scratch on the blade on one side from PVK when NEW
    Pewter cobra skull lanyard
    $190.00 includes shipping and pp
    Thanks for looking
    Attached Images Attached Images

can you send a pic of the scratch to barzo@cox.net please - THANKS!!!

Default spf

The scratch is too fine to photograph. Thanks

4. Default

If you should go for trade I will swap my DefenderII and the two ontarios plus a small amount of cash for your Irish Luck knife.
    USAF 62-66
    Land of the free
    Because of the brave.

Smile

Man...thats a sweet piece O Irish Luck. Do the PVK skull lanyards tend to scratch the handle? Never put one on any of my pieces, however, I'm tempted to get a few from Josh. Please let me know you're thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Dick G.

Default thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RWG View Post
    Man...thats a sweet piece O Irish Luck. Do the PVK skull lanyards tend to scratch the handle? Never put one on any of my pieces, however, I'm tempted to get a few from Josh. Please let me know you're thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Dick G.
    Thanks Dick, No harm has been done to the handle but then again i havent carried this one either. I can see how it would though.
    They are very nice I believe there is 25 foot a cord in there some where if you ever need it, So thats cool. Have a great rest of the weekend. Paul K

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by paul b k View Post
    Thanks Dick, No harm has been done to the handle but then again i havent carried this one either. I can see how it would though.
    They are very nice I believe there is 25 foot a cord in there some where if you ever need it, So thats cool. Have a great rest of the weekend. Paul K
    That's kool...I don't carry any of the ones I'd worry about scratching so I think I'll grab a few. Thanks Paul. Have a good rest of the weekend too.

Dick G.

8. Default

Swap for a NIB H&K 14800 Tumult OTF?
    USAF 62-66
    Land of the free
    Because of the brave.

Default SPF sold

SPF sold. Thanks