Thread: Better late than never too!

Smile Better late than never too!

Hi...I'm RWG and have been collecting things since I was a kid. It started with rocks, telephone pole insulators (which by the way when they use to switch them out the employees would bury the old ones along the railroad tracks), comic books, baseball cards, vinyl records, coins, jackknives, watches and knives. Oh...I almost forget to mention girlfriends too (not just things);-)

I had a large Dalton collection 10 years ago (give or take a year or so) that I sold to a collector/dealer, as I needed the money at the time, long before I ever realized that I could have sold them on the internet. I then got into Microtechs and DKW/James Brothers pieces and various other OTF's. Something about the primal nature of Rob's pieces drew me back to Daltons and would equate the love I have for them to the 60's Muscle Cars of my youth.

I really enjoy spending time on this forum along with the time I spend on JD and Microholics, where I go by the same call name RWG. I've made a lot a great cyber friends on these sites, but more here in just the few months I've been registered. The Admin. and Mods here are awesome and I commend them for doing such a great job. Keep it up guys as knife collecting is a great hobby and it's all about FUN.

My motto is something my mother use to always say to me when she was alive..."always remember that life is not a dress rehearsal"! All my best to every member of this site. Now where can I get some hair care tips?>o)

Dick G.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Now where can I get some hair care tips?>o)

Hang on to it as long as you can!
    "Really likes knives and a few other things that can't be said here"