Thread: Sellers and buyers

Default Sellers and buyers

Our for sale forum seems to have grown immensely since the start of this forum. It has come to our attention that some of you who wish to sell your knives here have not been following the rules posted, and as a new forum we have allowed a bit of slack if you will, but it seems now it's time for a change. From this date forward, those who do not follow the for sale rules to the letter, your for sale posts will be deleted without warning. It is also strongly advised that you post an introduction in the "I'm A Nobody! Who Are You?" section, as this will also be a new rule added to the for sale section. We would all like to know who you are and where you came from before you attempt to sell any knives here. In addition, those of you who wish to purchase a knife here will soon be required to do the same. We're a small group of Dalton lovers who would like to keep it all in the family so to speak, and it's nice to know who we're dealing with before we lay down any cash.....

Those of you who have current for sale posts will have one week from this day to comply with the for sale rules as they are now posted, after which your posts will also be deleted as well.

This may seem a bit harsh, but I assure you all it's best for the forum as a whole, and your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Honcho will be along shortly with the new rule changes, after which I am sure you all will abide to.

Fron the Sick and Twisted Mod Team......
    http://www.daltonforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1235696664

The For Sale rules have been updated, it's to your advantage to comply ASAP, in one weeks time those who do not comply will have their posts deleted with notice.

Stay Sharp,
    Jimbo
    http://www.daltonforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1235696664