Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time to step up the game a little

1. Default

That's much better ! Your light tent is similar to the one I use the most except that my diffuser material is a milky white color.

I bought a 2' by 4' acrylic prism pattern diffuser pane for the sides and top, the stuff that is used on shop light covers. My camera isn't anything fancy, just a Cannon Elph SD1000. I didn't glue the pvc that comes across the top, so it can be broker down and stored. I'm alot happier with the results now. Thanks for all the good info. ILK

Man, your pic improved 100% - nice work...Al

I built one of those light boxes. My problem is getting the settings on my camera correct. It's too damn complicated.

Well, the wife took the camera to NYC over the weekend. A freakin' carriage driver dropped the camera and the lens cover broke off. My pictures will probably look like crap again. I get pissed when stuff like this happens to me, but it's kind of funny when it happens to other people that's why I thought I'd share. The worst part about it is this happened before the carriage ride even started, she still took the ride and paid the guy money. It's a good thing I don't get out much, I'd of ended up wrestling with the guy in horse shit or something. ILK

Advice from one of the best:

Sharp by Coop

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...light=lightbox