Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Timpee's first post & knife

1. Question Timpee's first post & knife

He people first of thanks for the welcome!! I just lost my job due to the crisis?! so I had a bit of extra time on my hands. I came across a cool little damascus kershaw offset inspired? blade on ebay, so I ordered it straight away! since I'm a big offset bladestylefan. Anywayz yesterday nightr I started with basicly nothing to work with except donor crap knives, lighter cases, small crappy woodenjuwlery box and a new handdrill I got for my birthday. This morning I finished(allnigther. Overall I'm pretty happy with the result concidering.. Anyway I hope you guys have some comments and like the post, after all this is the only community that gets it! I hope to do this more often in the future like a little dutch snody haha. thanks again and "stay SAFe $$$" ha ha peace out
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Nice work!

Welcome. I've only been on here a week but I can say this place is a cool alternative to the "big forums".

Reese Weiland fanboy
    http://www.myspace.com/kathur420 http://www.youtube.com/FTWCM
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S. Thompson

3. Thumbs up Dalton rulezzz!!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Mike View Post
    Welcome. I've only been on here a week but I can say this place is a cool alternative to the "big forums".

Yep!, and no 30$ bill for the possibility to receive messages on a forum started for free and owned by fans not businessmen..the thought behind a forum is it should be a place where you can spill your guts for free cus most of it's small crap anywayz

Jerzee Devil is a great forum aswell! also the basic functions are FREE and there even for a "NooB"

Anywayz Enjoy being in the company of like minded people who have seen "the Dalton"

Wkr,
    Tim

Yes, I like to drop the f bomb (fuck) sporadically. It's nice to be able to do so without a mod editing your post.

Reese Weiland fanboy
    http://www.myspace.com/kathur420 http://www.youtube.com/FTWCM
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S. Thompson

looks like you made something usable out of limited materials, way to go. to ILK

6. Talking project #2

I just got this blade in today!! it has a better damascus pattern to it and is 8" instead of 7" but I'm not gonna be to hasty on this one first I'm gonna order some carbon slabs and mosaic pinsthis one will be nicer more like the damascus snody menace I just got!!(VERY NICE WORK HE DOES
    I'm trying to approach an Kershaw Offset custom as you can see
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome to the Dalton Forum.

Nice work for sure on your knife project...Al

Smile

Welcome...I'm relatively new here too. It's a super friendly place and I've made some friends here in a short period of time. The Mods are very friendly too. Great work on that piece btw...wish I had the skills to pull something like that off. Very impressive!!! With kindest regards.

Dick G.

Welcome and make yourself at home..............we love new blood!

Jay
    and the road goes on forever.....

10. Red face thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by RWG View Post
    Welcome...I'm relatively new here too. It's a super friendly place and I've made some friends here in a short period of time. The Mods are very friendly too. Great work on that piece btw...wish I had the skills to pull something like that off. Very impressive!!! With kindest regards.

Dick G.
    He dude, thanks for the comment about the knife..I just started on the second blade today eej man after watching some snody videos with the carbon fiber handels etc and seeing the prices and availability of the nice custom pieces(like a kershaw offset "custom") you'll be tempted to go creative with a beltsander aswell! haha!Just dive in and before you know, youre 5 hours in, almost finished, and very passionate about your own blade!which is nice. there are some great blade blanks on ebay as well!

I also really enjoy these forums too great people with the same malfunction regarding weopons And great collections to share..some very exten(pen)sive ones damn. envy,envy.

Anywayz I shall now and see you on th forum.

With kind regards,
    T. vd Putt