Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: few old daltons for the new year!

Default few old daltons for the new year!

i need a new laser rangefinder, and to keep peace and harmony around the old homestead, i need to sell a few toys. i have a ti gentleman's seal, and a couple of baby seals with different blade grinds. the official price list lists the ti gent at 372.00, and the baby seals at 204.00 each. i will take the official price for any of the three, and i will cover the insured fedex ground shipping. that's conservative market value for some very hard-to-find old daltons.

the titanium gentleman's seal includes its original nylon pouch. it is a tanto with part-serrations.

the baby seals are described and their photos are posted in my other 'for sale' thread.
    thanks,
    ed
    edburr (at) att.net

well, the old ad has lost its photo links! here are pics of the babies.

these are rob dalton baby SEALs, some of his very first knives, and basically some of the very first commercially available american-made automatics. they were produced between 1992 and 95, and every blade was hand ground. the upper one (with the green paracord lanyard) has a spear-point bead-blast sterile blade, and the lower one has a bead-blast dagger blade with the engraved dalton shield logo. neither have ever been used or sharpened. both have a few very light handling marks, and the dagger blade has a little darkening near the upper edge, mainly on the rear side. both still have their blue nets they originally shipped with. $204 each, shipped /insured fedex ground to continental states. cash, uspostal money order, or paypal cheerfully accepted!

thanks!
    ed
    edburr (at) att.net

here is a better pic of the engraved shield logo on the dagger blade baby seal.

Chisel grind on the gentleman's seal?

yes.
    thanks,
    ed

painful price drops!
    350 shipped for the ti seal.

175 each on the babies, shipping included. or
    320 for the pair of babies, shipping included.

fellow dalton nuts, i am gonna liquidate these units. i will take 300.00 shipped for the ti gent, or 150 each/shipped for the baby seals.

the only trades i would be interested in is a MINT blue fish bones, an al mar-marked afo, or possibly any woodard (black-blade woodards for sure!). i am deep into the painful zone on these prices, and any trading would have to be approached from both sides with equal conservatism!

price drops to $275.00 shipped for the ti gentleman's seal, $125.00 each/shipped for the baby seals.

thanks,
    ed

Default Email sent

Hello Ed, I sent you an email about the gentleman seal.

Rob

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

hey rob,
    i got it. email sent back at ya!
    thanks,
    ed